Pages

Monday 5 September 2016

TE REO SPORT'S

I chose this poster because I liked how we chose what sport that we liked. What we did was that we choose a sport then write it in Maori. What I enjoyed was how me and my class chose pictures then after when we finish our teacher chooses anyone's poster then the whole class make it into a game. What was overcoming was how we checked what were the correct word in Maori for these sports. What was challenging was to find what word means this sport in Maori.

2 comments:

  1. I really like your reflection Talaiasi, it shows you've really been thinking about your learning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that is real great work maybe try to put it in English just in case no one knows what is the picture or what it means.this reminds me when i did this in class.great work and beautiful pictures but try to work on that.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.